Eagle Creek Animal Hospital is growing! We are looking to add a 4th Full-Time Veterinarian to our team!
At Eagle Creek Animal Hospital, we pride ourselves on being a modern full-service small animal hospital offering a wide range of medical services including examinations, surgery, radiology, ultrasound, behavioral consultation, nutritional counseling, drug-free pain and wellness therapies, specialty referral, and end of life services and care. Established in 1982 our clinic has grown and expanded through the years to include three doctors and a full team of support staff. Our hospital has six exam rooms, a full surgery suite, kennels for surgery patients, and a spacious treatment area. We are constantly updating our equipment and techniques to offer the best diagnostics and treatment for our client's pets. We also offer customized mentorship for any recent graduate looking for a great opportunity to learn from a tenured team.
Reasons to join:
- Learn from 2 full-time DVMs with 20+ years of experience
- Work with an amazing tenured support staff
- Enjoy a family-like collaborative clinic culture
- Spend your day in a beautiful spacious facility with modern equipment and technology
Location: 7307 West 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
Eagle Creek Animal Hospital is located in West Indianapolis. West Indianapolis is a neighborhood in Indianapolis rich with culture. Living here offers residents a light suburban feel with plenty of restaurants, bars and parks to enjoy. As part of Indianapolis, the state capital, you can experience the world-renowned Indy 500 motor race each May. In addition to large events and race cars, “Indy” is known for plenty of green space and beautiful waterways to explore.
- Licensed Indiana Veterinarian (active and clear)
- All Experience Levels Welcome to Apply
- Surgery Experience a plus but not required
- Full-Time Schedule (35-40 hours per week). Rotating Saturdays. Set schedule.
- Competitive Guaranteed Base Salary + Production Bonus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + Dedicated PTO to attend
- Opportunities for advancement
If this Veterinarian role sounds like what you have been waiting for - Please Apply Today for consideration!