Cleveland Road Animal Hospital is growing! We are looking to add a 4th Full-Time Veterinarian to our team!
At Cleveland Road Animal Hospital, we are a full service, AAHA accredited veterinary hospital for cats, dogs, and other household pets. Our motto is “The Best Care for Your Best Friend” and for over 50 years we have been offering that care as the premier veterinary provider for the Wooster, OH community. Our services include vaccines, dental cleanings, spays/neuters, as well as offering emergency medicine, internal medicine, and surgical services. Our state-of-the-art facility has a dentistry suite, laser surgery, therapeutic laser and ultrasound, plus more! We are also a Gold Level Cat Friendly Practice by the American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP).
Reasons to join:
- Work alongside an experienced multi-doctor team
- Feel the amazing family-like collaborative clinic culture
- Experience working with an outstanding support staff with a 3:1 support staff to doctor ratio
- Thrive in a beautiful state-of-the-art facility with modern equipment
- Learn and grow from dedicated Hospital Leadership
- Live in the Wooster community, consistently rated “Best Hometowns” by Ohio Magazine
Location: 2752 Cleveland Road, Wooster, OH 44691
Cleveland Road Animal Hospital is in charming Wooster, OH. This welcoming tight knit community is an ideal place to work and live. Wooster offers a lovely downtown with plenty of shops and restaurants to enjoy. Be sure to check out the Wooster Farmer’s Market on Saturdays starting in May each year. For an outdoor adventure you can hike or bike the many trails through beautiful parks. This town also boasts an incredible school district and is home to the College of Wooster as well as the Agricultural Technical Institute (ATI) of Ohio State University. There are many opportunities to enrich your life in Wooster, OH.
- Licensed Ohio Veterinarian (active and clear)
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
- Surgery Experience a plus but not required
- Weekday shifts are 8am-5pm or 9am-7pm. 4-day workweek with rotating Saturdays 8am-5pm (approx. 1 per month). No on-call. Surgery 1-2 mornings per week.
- Competitive Guaranteed Base Salary + Production Bonus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + Dedicated PTO to attend
- Opportunities for advancement
If this Veterinarian role sounds like what you have been waiting for - Please Apply Today for consideration!