Greenfield, WI Posted: 9/15/2020
Advanced Animal Hospital of Wisconsin
Here at Advanced Animal Hospital we recognize that our team is the foundation of not just our business, but of our way of life. Through consistent growth, based on the quality of our service, we now have the opportunity to welcome a new team member who will join us in the next exciting phase of our journey.
- Phenomenal team with excellent community reputation
- Close Proximity to Milwaukee - genuine Work-Life Balance
- Team environment, positive culture
- Opportunties to new learn new skills
Must be able to effectively and accurately perform the following duties that include but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance to veterinary technicians and doctors.
- Restrain animals using Fear Free patient techniques.
- Maintain excellent client communication, attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery, dental and nursing skills.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Already have an account? Log in here