Détails du poste
Sterling Heights, MI : 9/16/2020
Advanced Animal Hospital of Michigan has an opportunity for a Full-Time Veterinary Receptionist!
Advanced Animal Hospital of Michigan
43065 Mound Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Summary: A veterinary receptionist must be able to provide excellent customer care in accordance with hospital policy and promote gold standard medical care.
Candidate must have at least one year of veterinary experience.
While under the supervision of the practice manager, a veterinary receptionist must be able to effectively and accurately perform the following duties that include but are not limited to:
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- May be asked to assist animals with minimal contact.
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Delegate additional cleaning duties as necessary during slow times in the absence of a supervisor.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
- To perform this job successfully it will be necessary to become proficient in the use of the practice management software.
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds, and over 50 pounds with a co-worker.
- Endure sitting, standing and walking on hard floor surfaces for extended periods
- Ability to be confident around pets.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Client needs and work volume may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Requires sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform duties while in a hospital environment.
- Minimal travel required, possibly for vendor visits and associate education.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
Apply today for immediate consideration!