Associate Veterinarian – St. Louis Park, MN
All Paws Animal Hospital is growing! We are seeking a Part-Time Associate Veterinarian to join our 5-doctor practice!
All Paws Animal Hospital is an AAHA Accredited practice with a mission to provide compassionate, high quality, progressive veterinary health care that recognizes and promotes the human-animal bond. We offer an impressive array of services to our clients! We offer standard wellness care and vaccinations plus surgical services (including Orthopedic and Cryosurgery), Dentistry, Behavioral and Nutritional Counseling as well as Acupuncture. We recognize that each of our staff plays a vital role in providing this level of service. Our clinic promotes personal and professional growth for our employees by providing a respectful, educational, and fun workplace environment.
Reasons to Join:
- Learn and grow with Mentorship from 5 experienced Veterinarians
- Feel the amazing family-like collaborative and fun clinic culture
- Experience working with an outstanding support staff
- Part-Time position with potential for Full-Time
- Proximity to Minneapolis
Location: 5225 Excelsior Blvd Saint Louis Park, Minnesota 55416
St. Louis Park, MN is a suburb immediately west of Minneapolis and is considered one of the best places to live in Minnesota! Living in St. Louis Park offers residents an urban feel with small town charm. St. Louis Park is a great place to experience all the Twin Cities' amenities: the chain of lakes, the downtown theater district, shopping, universities, and major league sports. There are even 51 parks to enjoy with a bike trail that links St. Louis Park to downtown Minneapolis. St. Louis Park is also a proud Children First city that believes every adult plays a role in helping children of the community thrive.
- Licensed MN Veterinarian (active and clear)
- 2 years’ experience preferred but not required. All Experience Levels welcome to apply
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Opportunities for advancement