Job Title: Hospital Support Specialist
Reports to: Vice President Operations, Program Management
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Location: Novi, MI / Relocating to: Southfield, MI
Mission Veterinary Partners (the “Company”) is seeking a Hospital Support Specialist to join its corporate team. The Company operates over eighty veterinary hospitals in the Midwestern United States.
Reporting directly to the Vice President Operations, Program Management, the Hospital Support Specialist will work closely with hospital teams and the internal operations team to convert competitive pharmacy requests, increase client retention and drive new client growth. This role will be based in the MVP home office and partner with hospitals to become an extension of their customer support team. In order to support hospital staff with growth and retention efforts, the Hospital Support Specialist will work to convert competitive pharmacy requests to our online store, make outbound calls on lapsing patients, manage follow up requests from client engagement platforms and help with other win-back efforts as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Contacting clients that have requested a prescription from a competitive pharmacy and working to convert their request to fulfill with our online store.
- Calling out on lapsed clients with pets that are past due for services.
- Booking appointments for lapsed patients in practice management software systems.
- Building a knowledge base for partner hospitals in order to answer commonly asked questions.
- Developing relationships with hospital staff to ensure a productive and collaborative partnership.
- Establishing consistent communication methods with partner hospitals to ensure all generated appointments are effectively managed & input.
- Assist with additional client win-back and new client growth campaigns as needed.
- The Hospital Support Specialist will spend the majority of their time calling clients, so it is important that the person enjoys speaking on the phone with new people.
- Licensed veterinary technician or significant on the job experience
- 1-2+ years’ experience working directly with clients in customer service or client relations roles
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills are required
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and will include a base salary and performance-based bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply with Resume today!