Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate opportunity for a Treasury Accountant to be a valuable member of our Accounting team! The Treasury Accountant will efficiently manage a treasury portfolio for 100+ locations across the United States. Candidates for this position will be self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and professionalism. This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with five or more years of treasury experience to join an entrepreneurial environment and maintain the treasury function of a high-growth company.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Monitor and manage the organization’s 13+ bank relationships.
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy.
- Daily cash management and reporting to leadership.
- Prepare and report the weekly forecasting model.
- Develop efficient processes to streamline recording cash from 100+ bank accounts to the ERP system.
- Evaluate new banking products and services.
- Analyze and produce a monthly report of accounts receivable trends.
- Develop a monthly fraud assessment report for leadership.
- Monitor cash receipts for acquisitions to ensure complete transfer of revenue activity
- Journal entries related to cash, accounts receivable and other accounts as determined by leadership.
- Contribute to audit; interim testing and year-end field work.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university in Economics, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience in treasury/cash management
- Strong command of GAAP reporting and the ability to maintain clean records
- Strong organizational skills; must be able to manage and prioritize multiple business objectives under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated “self-starter”
- Strong computer skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong desire to learn and serve as a valuable team member
- Ability to work in autonomous, fast moving environment
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. - and while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.