Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate opportunity for a People Solutions Administrator (HRIS Administrator) to be a valuable member of our growing People team! Reporting to the Sr. Director of Learning & Development Solutions, the People Solutions Administrator will support the maintenance of technology solutions systems utilized by Human Resources. You will be intensely involved in defining business processes, defining challenges, propose, and create solutions. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment across our overall solutions. You will guide our internal and external teams on processes, deliverables and contribute to the solution development of long-term maintenance best practices. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the rapid changing technological needs.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Oversee and maintain optimal function of our People Solutions, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Collaborate with Human Resources leadership and staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for all user support within systems.
- Manage permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for users.
- Compile and assist with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and Human Resources staff.
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Ensure adherence to business and technology standards, best practices, and processes while also keeping current with new practices and functionality in business applications as applicable to industry standards.
- Provide excellent customer service to the clients and internal staff while demonstrating a sense of urgency and expert knowledge.
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 3-5 years of SAAS management experience or related systems administration functions for ATS, onboarding and LMS.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with the Ceridian Dayforce product preferred.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS aligns with organizational needs and goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and ability maintain a high level of confidentiality in working with sensitive data.
- Excellent customer service, communication and follow-up skills with all organizational levels.
- Ability to thrive in high volume, small team environment.
- Dedicated working environment required for remote consideration.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. - and while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.