Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate lead generation opportunity for a Partner Relationship Coordinator (PRC) to be an important part of the new clinic acquisition growth of the Company. In this Inside Sales role, you will help drive acquisition growth through initial appointment setting for our Business Development Managers. You will drive appointments through prospecting and following a defined cold calling process using the resources provided to schedule and procure new opportunities.
You will be calling prospective veterinary hospitals to help the clinic owner understand the value of joining the MVP network, compared to other succession plan options. You will be responsible for setting an initial meeting between the clinic owner and our Business Development Managers to further engage the owner regarding a partnership with MVP.
If you are friendly, persuasive, organized and persistent, you can do very well here. In addition, you can grow with us as we add more partners to our existing network!
This position provide a competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Telephone prospects to identify appropriate contacts and qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline. Engage in cold calling, appointment setting and proactive contact of prospective partners.
- Work closely with support administration and Business Development Managers.
- Engage in initial discussions with clinic owners and articulate the MVP value proposition compared to other options.
- Keep management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Incoming Calls – this includes taking incoming calls from prospective clients or customers and setting appointments for the Business Development Managers to meet with each individual.
- Outgoing Calls – making outgoing calls following a defined process using automated dialing systems, lists and information gathered from websites, email, or direct mail.
- Data Entry – Encoding or entry of data into an existing CRM system (Salesforce).
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- 3-5 years of inside sales/lead generation experience
- Experience with Salesforce a plus!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an outgoing and highly motivated personality
- Strong listening and exploring skills to identify business needs, desires and opportunities
- Ability to work in autonomous, fast moving environment
- Passion and perseverance for new business
- Proficiency in Internet navigation, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Salesforce
- Experience extracting and consolidating data from different sources
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- BS/BA or comparative work experience preferred
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing veterinarian-founded network of animal hospitals…and while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us. Our mission is to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine…but our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook. We live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything. So, whether it’s an opportunity at our HQ or with one of our Veterinary hospitals that brings you here, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.