Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate opportunity for a Supply Chain Coordinator to be a valuable member of our growing team!
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, Program Management, the Supply Chain Coordinator will be an integral part of the supply chain and hospital partner integration strategy of the company. The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for new hospital partnership integrations as it relates to vendors as well as supply chain administration. This candidate will work collaboratively with MVP’s internal functional teams, largely integration and finance to ensure targeted acquisition integration activities, vendor account maintenance and ongoing supplier maintenance are completed. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, be an outstanding and upbeat communicator, and demonstrates the ability to identify and resolve problems in a quick and efficient manner.
How you’ll make an impact:
Vendor Integrations & Account Maintenance
- Work with Supply Chain Manager to manage vendor integration process for new hospital partnerships, keeping milestones on track throughout process, by working directly with vendors.
- Create appropriate support documentation to communicate integration process to hospitals.
- Responsible for maintaining updated vendor accounts for MVP hospitals.
- Work with Supply Chain Manager to analyze and identify synergies.
- Maintain and conduct regular audits of Vendor Management System (VMS).
- Maintain and conduct regular audits of Vetcove, web-based procurement platform, ensuring correct linkage to suppliers, hospital usage, regular contact audits and reporting.
- Manage supplier documentation and process guides; includes contacts, requirements for integration and/or process changes.
- Manage regular vendor communication including clinic roster updates to appropriate stakeholders
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- 2+ years relevant experience in supply chain, purchasing or office administration.
- Experience in Veterinary industry a plus!
- Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow through and follow up.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.