Wauwatosa, WI Posted: 1/13/2021
Mayfair Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time Clinic Custodian to join our fast paced practice!
Address: 11619 W. North Ave Wauwatosa,WI 53226
Work Schedule: M-F 6:00am-1:00pm
E/O weekend available (for additional hours)
Mayfair Animal Hospital is unique animal hospital. We are open 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year for emergencies that may occur throughout days, evenings, weekends, or holidays. In addition to being an emergency clinic, we also perform routine and preventative care. Our primary care services include, but not limited to: routine wellness exams, vaccines, flea/tick/heartworm prevention plans, weight management, certificates of veterinary inspection for travel, dental care with cleanings, and elective surgeries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
|Sweep and mop all hard floor surfaces: lobby, hallways, grooming, kitchen area, cat waiting area, all exam rooms, surgery, pharmacy, x-ray room, surgery suite and treatment area
|Spot check all windows and clean if needed
|Wash small windows throughout clinic. (including lobby doors)
|Clean restrooms: sinks, inside and outside toilet including the base, windex mirrors, take out trash
|Dust the lights in surgery room and above sinks in treatment and x-ray room
|Vacuum all carpets (office, lounge, rugs in main lobby and waiting rooms)
|Spot clean the walls in exam rooms.
|Clean employee restrooms and take out trash (treatment and lounge)
Unboxing inventory as needed
Special Working Conditions
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds, and over 50 pounds with a co-worker.
- Endure sitting, standing and walking on hard floor surfaces for extended periods
- Ability to be confident around pets.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
Already have an account? Log in here