Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is adding a Merger & Acquisition Analyst to be an important member of our growing M&A team. You will be an integral part of the new clinic acquisition growth of the Company. The Analyst will support the financial analysis of new partnerships, including initial data analysis, follow up question coordination, pre-closing financial projects, and post-close analysis, ensuring a thorough and detailed review and understanding of the financial profile of a new partnership.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Review, analyze, and present financial summaries of target veterinary hospital partnerships
- Assist with the due diligence and underwriting processes, including the construction of investment committee approval memorandums and financial models
- Assist in the support of Business Development Managers in the field to drive an effective and efficient pre-acquisition lifecycle
- Effectively generate and communicate financial analysis in efficient and timely manner
- Assist in the management of MVP’s pipeline of potential acquisitions
- Support MVP’s integration team to ensure smooth integrations of target veterinary hospitals
- Work closely with the key stakeholders to assist in financial projects and execute operational improvement initiatives
- Assist and participate in cross functional teams and projects to ensure sufficient levels of return
- Provide leadership toward additional value-added activities and support operational and departmental excellence
- Constantly evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- Minimum of 1+ years of professional work experience in Finance/Accounting/business valuation or M&A
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university with a concentration in either Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Ability to understand and analyze financial statements
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience; Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an outgoing and highly motivated personality
- Ability to work in autonomous, fast moving environment
- Ability to analyze and problem solve strategically
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing veterinarian-founded network of animal hospitals - and while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us. Our mission is to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine - but our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook. We live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.