Country Cat Clinic is seeking a Licensed Veterinary Technician or Elevated Veterinary Assistant!
Want to work in a beautiful clinic focused on quality medicine and team culture? Join our team!
We are a feline-exclusive full-service veterinary hospital emphasizing preventative and wellness care, internal medicine, surgery, and care for sick or injured felines. We strive to provide a low stress, cat-friendly environment in a quiet country setting. Our staff understands the unique and deep relationship between cats and the humans who love them.
Shift Details: 4-5 shifts per week to include 1 or 2 Saturdays per month
**Monday 9am-6pm, Tuesday-Friday 9am-5pm. Saturday 9am-2pm.
**Currently closed on Wednesdays and Sundays
Address: 6279 N Territorial Rd Plymouth, MI 48170
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- 5 years of veterinary medicine experience / technician level experience required.
- Veterinary Technician Licensure (LVT) specific position available!
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials. (Hourly)
- Generous bonus available for qualified candidates!
- MVP Dream Fund: Profit sharing (in eligible clinics)
- Medical Benefits package, vacation, 401k (match), scrub allowance, pet discounts & wellness programs.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on culture, wellness & balance.
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.