Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate opportunity for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to be a valuable addition to our growing Accounting & Finance team! The AP Supervisor will be an integral part of the accounting function at MVP and will be responsible for the execution of daily accounts payable and related vendor reconciliation and analysis. The AP Supervisor will work closely with the accounting team and ensure accuracy and timeliness in the coding of invoices for departments and locations.
Reporting directly to the AP Manager, this is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual with experience in accounts payable or accounting of a service-based business to join an entrepreneurial environment and assist in the establishment of a solid accounts payable team plan for a high-growth company. The MVP accounting team is a paperless department utilizing cloud-based processing systems.
- Lead Technical Support/Point Person for all AP Specialists; system issues, troubleshooting, general questions.
- Perform daily accounts payable activities including processing invoices and statement reconciliation.
- Weekly AP Metric reporting to AP Manager
- Month end closing activities; including reporting.
- Manage denied bills (bill.com) and sync errors (Sage Intacct)
- Support AP Manager in projects (2021 New AP Automation Platform Project)
- Support T&E activities; assisting with expense reporting and credit card management (Concur)
- Support AP Manager in weekly vendor payment processing
- Assist in creating efficient workflows for the AP department
- 5-7 years of accounts payable experience
- Experience in a lead or supervisory role in Accounts Payable
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Knowledge of accrual accounts payable and GAAP
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software (Sage Intacct a plus)
- Knowledge of accounts payable platforms
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.