Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has a new opportunity for an Integration Manager to be a valuable addition to our growing team! Reporting directly to the Vice President of Integrations, the IM will be an integral part of the new veterinary clinic acquisition growth of the Company. The IM will be responsible for developing and executing integration efforts, working as part of a team recommending, organizing, planning and delivering on key integration efforts. The IM will be responsible for effectively integrating acquisition clinic operations into MVP systems, as well as ensuring a seamless transition to our field operations team. The IM will work collaboratively with MVP’s internal functional teams to ensure targeted acquisition integration activities are completed on time and successfully.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead integration activities for acquired veterinary clinics, including analyzing the operating processes, developing a tailored plan for each practice, building and maintaining a consolidated master integration schedule, and driving internal teams to meet defined integration plans.
- Drive integration activities through established project plan and provide routine reporting detailing progress.
- Spot and solve complex, cross-functional operational issues that are often unique to each deal and apply creative solutions tailored to the hospital partner that meet partner and MVP goals.
- Orient and train incoming practice managers on MVP best practices, protocols, and processes to ensure in-clinic leadership at the new acquisition clinic.
- Develop relationships and build trust quickly with new acquisition team members/partners and apply demonstrated knowledge and trusted advice when interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate meetings in person and remotely.
- Demonstrate complete understanding of MVP Employee Handbook.
- Maintain honest and ethical conduct at all times while adhering to MVP’s core company values.
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience with leading integrations (Human Resources / Organizational Change Management experience strongly preferred).
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university.
- Travel requirement up to 75% (In and Out of State Travel)
- Previous multi-site healthcare or veterinary industry experience preferred.
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with a wide variety of team members and personality types.
- Must be highly flexible in handling a wide range of duties and projects simultaneously and as needs arise.
- Experience with, or demonstrate the ability to use, web-based tools, such as Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.