Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has a new opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to be part of our growing Marketing team! The Marketing Coordinator is a self-starter and solution finder who will work closely with the Marketing Project Manager and other Marketing team members to ensure MVP marketing strategies are effectively implemented. This role will be responsible for marketing coordination, strategy and execution for assigned clinics and will work with project manager on day-to-day marketing projects. This person will collaborate with other members of the marketing team, third-party agencies and coordinate projects with MVP clinics.
How you’ll make an impact:
Clinic Marketing & Engagement Support
- Work closely with the marketing team to create multi-channel campaigns to be used at the clinics
- Support the day-to-day marketing needs of the clinics and practice managers through an internal ticketing system
- Coordinate execution of website updates
- Assisting clinic practice managers with their questions and troubleshooting challenges within marketing applications
- Collaborating and executing with the marketing team on giveaways and promotional items for clinics
Internal MVP Marketing Support
- Collaborate with MVP departmental leads for materials; i.e. handouts, guides, emails
- Support departmental teams in selecting, coordinating and monitoring giveaway inventory & online stores.
- Coordinate timeline and shipping of departmental materials
Clinic Reputation Management
- Monitor clinics online reputation and assist practice managers with best practices on how to respond
- Execute the daily needs for the clinic’s net promotor scores
- Follow up with practice managers to ensure all negative feedback is responded to in a timely manner
- Celebrate successful net promotor scores with clinics and practice managers
Promotional Marketing Support
- Collaborate with clinics to build and create unique promotional campaigns
- Collaborate with graphic designer to develop graphics for clinic
- Visit clinics and take photos of the team/ clinic for use in marketing materials and website rebuilds
- Report on promotional campaign success as it relates to new client volume
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business-related field
- 2-5 years of marketing experience (brand or agency) - veterinary or pet industry experience a plus!
- Experience supporting a variety of clients, in social media management, copy writing, project management and digital strategy
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills a must!
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.