Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has a new opportunity for an Operations Project Manager to become a valuable member of our growing team. You will drive company-wide collaboration, consistency and visibility with hospital facing initiatives, as they relate to our strategic priorities.
Reporting to the Director of Hospital Development, you will be an integral part of the operations and hospital experience strategy of the company. This individual will work collaboratively with all MVP home office teams to build and support procedures and methodologies, ensuring clear and consistent project execution at our network locations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, coach and have a passion for client experience.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Partner with home office stakeholders to apply project management processes developing consistent look and feel for deployment of strategic initiatives to hospital leaders and teams.
- Leads project review meetings, documents project status, updates project plans, resolves issues and reports critical items including action plans to leadership.
- Support project development to include clear scope, expectations, milestones and paths to success.
- Coach home office departments in project prioritization, recognition of mitigants, identification of resources needed, impact to hospital experience and overall project development and execution – what good looks like.
- Partner with home office teams to ensure projects are scalable and able to be broadly implemented with refined repeatable process.
- Own and refine technology that supports tracking and measurement of project deliverables including budget, timelines and outcomes.
- Collaboration with departmental and field leadership to identify and prioritize ongoing needs, ensuring alignment.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating current and future project execution timelines to home office and key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain effective on-going communications and relationship with stakeholders enabling consistency of support and messaging.
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- 3+ years’ experience in a project management specific role a must!
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Advanced skills in business management tools including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook Project, Visio.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with organization and ease.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills encompassing relationship building, collaboration, influence and change management across a broad range of levels within the organization.
- People centric individual, that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a desire to win and a passion for providing the teams they serve with an incredible experience.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.