Arden Shoreview Animal Hospital (ASAH) was founded in 1984 by Dr. Richard Routhe and is recognized as one of the best animal hospitals in the Twin Cities area. ASAH is a fully equipped animal hospital dedicated to delivering quality medical care to our animal patients, as well as quality service to our clients. Our motto, “The Best Animal Care by People Who Care” is the foundation on which this hospital was built.
Address: 1261 West County Rd E Arden Hills, MN 55112
Shift Details: This is a full-time position, 30+ hours/week. Shifts are 10 hours and Saturdays are rotational
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials. (Hourly/ Salary)
- MVP Dream Fund: Profit sharing (in eligible clinics)
- Medical Benefits package, vacation, 401k (match), scrub allowance, pet discounts & wellness programs.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on culture, wellness & balance.
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
· Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
· Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery, nursing care, and dentistry.
· Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, create estimates and discharge instructions with clients.
· Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in/out clients. Answer practice phone lines.
· Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
· Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
· Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
· Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
· Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.