Job Title: Hospital Talent Recruiter
Reports to: Director of Talent Acquisition
Company: Mission Veterinary Partners
Location: Southfield, MI (with Remote Work Flexibility) / Currently a remote position
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has a new opportunity for a full time Hospital Talent Recruiter to become a valuable addition to our growing team! The Company currently operates 100+ veterinary hospitals in the Midwestern United States and is a portfolio company of Shore Capital Partners. MVP is pursuing a strategy to grow via a combination of add-on acquisitions and organic growth initiatives that will expand the size of its network throughout the Midwest.
The Hospital Talent Recruiter will partner closely with the company’s Director of Talent Acquisition and Lead Recruiter to understand business objectives, assess important hiring needs, and manage the full-cycle recruitment process for assigned positions types. The Hospital Talent Recruiter role is fast-paced, results oriented, and focuses efforts on identifying the most effective and efficient recruitment strategies in a high volume applicant setting to attract the very best talent to our growing organization.
How you’ll make an impact:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Work closely with the Lead Recruiter, Director of Talent Acquisition and Senior MVP Hospital Leadership to address Hospital staffing needs across the Company.
- Customize appropriate job descriptions to attract optimal qualified interest.
- Review incoming application submissions and screen for fit.
- Conduct interviews (Virtual / Phone) to assess candidate hard and soft skills through a combination or behavioral interview and competency-based evaluations in support of hiring manager criteria.
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers concerning “satisfaction level” and adjust performance/hiring strategy according to the feedback to ensure satisfaction and quality.
- Leverage various candidate sourcing resources: internet, industry job boards, referrals, social media, colleges, and other networking avenues.
- Maintain data integrity via the Company applicant tracking system (“SmartSearch” transitioning to new platform soon)
- Develop a robust candidate pipeline through new and existing relationships with targeted schools, programs, associations, referrals, etc.
- Knowledgeable about employment offer terms, compensation, benefits packages, and company competition.
- Ensure positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process aligned with Company core values.
- Serve as a proud brand advocate for Mission Veterinary Partners, representing the organization at various national recruiting events, including school career fairs, networking events, and industry conferences (up to 20% travel).
- Assists Sr. Leadership in signature projects and other assignment related to job function as needed.
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university.
- 2+ years of recruiting / interviewing experience (high volume and/or healthcare recruiting experience preferred).
- Creative with solutions-oriented focus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service, professional and friendly demeanor.
- Possesses strong initiative, able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines well.
- High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Professional and able to develop professional relationships well.
- Ability to handle sensitive company information at all times.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation with bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.