Village Animal Clinic is growing our team and seeking a newly graduated or experienced Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our team!
Offering a Signing Bonus to qualified LVT!
Address: 34415 Grand River Ave, Farmington, MI 48335
Schedule/Shift Details: Full Time (30-38 hours per week) schedule working 2-3 days (8am-6pm) with rotating Saturdays (8am-1:30pm).
*Will also consider availability for partial shifts of 4-5 hrs a day for 4-5 days a week - we are flexible!
Reasons to Join:
- Long standing and tenured support staff always dedicated to a learning mindset and positive culture.
- As a LVT you can grow dental skills within our dental specialty clinic while also having the opportunity to assist with our general practice.
- Opportunities to work on advanced and radical oral surgies with appropriate mentorship and support.
- Great neighborhood family clinic in a desirable living area.
We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Technician to join our team! While also attaining general practice experience, you will be able to grow your dental skills within our dental specialty.
Surgery experience highly desired!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- 1+ years of technician experience preferred. (new grads welcome)
- Veterinary Technician Licensure (LVT) specific position is available!
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials. (Hourly rate)
- MVP Dream Fund: Profit sharing
- Medical Benefits package, vacation, 401k (match), scrub allowance, pet discounts & wellness programs.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on culture, wellness & balance.
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
We put people first and never compromise on our values.
Apply for immediate consideration!