Hartrick Veterinary Clinic is looking to add a wonderful, Full-Time Medical Director Veterinarian to our growing Team!
Hartrick Veterinary Clinic is a full-service small animal clinic where we aim to provide the best possible medical, surgical, and dental care for our clients. We are proud to offer a comprehensive range of services including wellness exams, gastropexy, orthopedic surgery, ophthalmology, surgery, and dental care! We recently moved into a brand-new state-of-the-art building with all the latest equipment including a 2-table surgical suite, digital radiographs with CR system, laser therapy and in-house laboratory. Our clinic’s new open design makes working collaboratively easy. We also now have independent cat and dog exam rooms! We welcome graduating Veterinarians to start their careers here, ensuring a high-level of support and guided mentorship. All Veterinarians will find interesting, diverse, and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a fair Work-Life balance. Our clinic promotes personal and professional growth for our employees by providing a respectful, educational, and fun workplace environment.
Reasons to Join:
- Brand new state-of-the art facility.
- Outstanding clinic culture with energetic and positive support staff.
- Mentorship available for new or recent DVM graduates.
- Loyal and growing clientele.
- Flexible schedule with reasonable hours to support work-life-balance.
- Great location in downtown Royal Oak, Michigan.
Purpose of the Job:
The Medical Director (MD) provides strategic direction, coaching, and mentoring to the associate veterinarians to ensure safe, consistent, efficient, therapeutic, and ethical patient care and outstanding client service. The MD will collaborate with the Practice Manager to develop a hospital annual operating plan. The MD will own responsibility for ensuring Clinic Revenue Targets are achieved and minimum Standards of Care are developed and complied with. The MD understands they will wear many hats and will be passionate about clinical excellence, leadership, recruiting, retention and advocating for the growth of Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP).
Location: 30955 Woodward Ave #225, Royal Oak, MI 48073
Royal Oak, MI is conveniently located near several major cities in the Metro-Detroit area. Royal Oak has maintained the appeal of a small town, while offering many amenities of a large city. The city has respect for diversity. The population is a diverse mix of individuals, age groups and incomes. The theaters, upscale restaurants, coffeehouses, and distinctive shops offer a variety of choices to visitors and residents alike. Let us not forget that Royal Oak, MI is also a “City of Trees” and home to the Detroit Zoo!
- Licensed Michigan Veterinarian (Active & Clear).
- Excellent, demonstrated medical and surgical skills are essential
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, DVMs, and teammates to build a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- 5+ years’ DVM experience
- 1+ years Leadership experience desired but not required
- Guaranteed Competitive Base Salary
- Medical Director Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + Dedicated PTO to attend
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for…Apply NOW!