Milwaukee, WI Posted: 5/5/2021
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is a Veterinarian-founded network of 125+ independently named and medically autonomous animal hospitals throughout the United States. Our network has one mission: To be the employer of choice in Veterinary Medicine! We are more than just a business model, we represent a work culture and mindset revolved around the health and well-being of each of our team members, so they can provide the best care possible for our clients and patients. We provide excellent compensation, benefits, paid time off, and other perks to our team members. By hiring and rewarding the MVP'S of veterinary care we positively impact the lives of every patient and client we serve.
Enjoy the best of both worlds; all the benefits of working as a Full-Time W2 employee with the variety of a Relief Veterinarian schedule!
- Licensed Veterinarian or equivalent (active/clear)
- 2+ years DVM experience required
- Schedule of 38-40 hours per week
- Up to $175,000.00 Base Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- 160 Hours - Paid Time Off
- $2,000.00 Continuing Education allowance + Dedicated PTO to attend
- Housing allowance for site clinics, as needed and travel expense
- No non-compete
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants requesting accommodation due to a disability will not be penalized because of making such request.
Already have an account? Log in here