Appanasha Pet Clinic is looking for two dedicated Certified or Experienced Veterinary Technicians to join our well established clinic!
$Sign On Bonus for Qualified Candidates!
Address:1205 Wittmann Dr, Menasha, WI 54952
Shift Details: Full-time or part-time, variable shifts Monday - Friday and rotating weekends (1-2 Monthly)
Our clinic has been proudly serving the citizens of the Fox Valley since 1963. We have grown a lot over the years and currently have a team of 8 doctors and a support staff of 44. Our technician team consists of 11 CVT's and 2 VT's. Even though we have a large team, we really pride ourselves on delivering individualized patient care to our clients. We have very strong ties to our community as well and have been voted the "Best of the Valley" veterinarian clinic 15 of the 16 years the contest has been held. We are also very lucky to be able to practice medicine in a newer facility (built in 2012).
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials. (Hourly)
- MVP Dream Fund: Profit sharing
- Medical Benefits package, vacation, 401k (match), scrub allowance, pet discounts & wellness programs.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on culture, wellness & balance.
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- 2+ years of technician experience required.
- Veterinary Technician Certification (CVT) preferred.
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
We put people first and never compromise on our values.
Apply for immediate consideration!
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.