Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has a new opportunity for a Training and Development Coordinator with a VTS in Dentistry to join our growing team! This is a remote position.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Hospital Development the Training & Development Coordinator will be an integral part of the operations and hospital partner integration strategy of the company. The Training & Development Coordinator will be responsible for partnering with MVP hospitals both immediately after joining, to provide an additional layer of operations support, as well as ongoing to support the success of business planning and training initiatives. This candidate will work collaboratively with the Director of Hospital Development and field operations team to provide superior support and customer service to our hospitals. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding communicator, thrive in collaborative environments, enjoy teaching others and possess a customer service mindset and strong task management skills.
How you'll make an impact:
Curriculum Development and Delivery
- Responsible for creation of content, as a subject matter expert, as it relates to the organizations needs and priorities.
- Responsible for development and creation of comprehensive, multi-modal curriculum courses through analysis, design, selection of methods, formation and ongoing review.
- Revise existing content to ensure contemporary medical messaging as well as alignment with company goals, strategies and teams.
- Build and provide resources and tools to support both course content and custom hospital needs as they arise.
- Deliver training and education in a variety of formats including live, virtual and in person, recorded on-demand, written, telephonically and hands on.
- Develop knowledge and skill assessment tools utilized to confirm acumen, understanding and ability to implement.
- Mentorship and Community Engagement
- Support all non-veterinarian team members career paths via individual and group conversations as well as partnered resources.
- Foster relationships within the network to drive ongoing engagement and community collaboration serving both peer to peer and mentor / mentee connections.
- Moderate network communication platforms to guide productive and relevant conversation, idea sharing and recognition of best practices.
- Utilize knowledge gained to identify, develop and support local network mentors and coaches.
- Act as career path advisor to facilitate individualized development plans alongside hospital leadership.
- Generate excitement around ongoing engagement, cultivating culture of lifelong learning and development.
Talents you'll bring to MVP:
- 5+ years experience as a LVT/CVT/RVT and VTS Dentistry (or in process)
- Degree or certification commiserate with field of expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with organization and ease.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills encompassing relationship building, collaboration, influence and change management across a broad range of levels within the organization.
- Advanced skills in business management tools including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams.
- People centric individual, that thrives in a fast-paced environment, with a desire to win and a passion for providing the teams they serve with an incredible experience.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We're a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it's important to know what we are, it's more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. #CORP123