Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is adding a Purchasing Coordinator to be an important member of our growing Supply Chain team. You will be an integral part in managing vendor relationships and understanding purchasing trends of the growing clinical and corporate areas of the Company. The Purchasing Coordinator will support the Company by procuring supplies across various categories while ensuring prompt delivery, competitive pricing strategies, and agile sourcing methods.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Evaluate, manage, and distribute reporting of purchasing trends and opportunities.
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments.
- Focus on providing the highest customer support to corporate and clinical end users.
- Ensure data integrity by establishing processes and procedure standards.
- Effectively generate and communicate analysis in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assist with Capital Expenditure purchasing and sourcing.
- Constantly evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve efficiency.
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- Minimum of 1+ years of professional work experience in Supply Chain/Purchasing/Sourcing.
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college or university with a concentration in either Finance, Supply Chain, or Economics.
- Ability to understand and analyze purchasing trends and forecasting models.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience; Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an outgoing and highly motivated personality.
- Ability to work in autonomous, fast moving environment.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve strategically.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K - not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. #CORP123