Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is adding a Creative Services Specialist to be an important member of our growing Marketing team.
The Creative Services Specialist is an innovative, self-starter who will work closely with the CRM Manager and other Marketing team members to produce high-quality content for our 140 animal clinics and growing! This role will be responsible for day-to-day hospital content creation needs including design and copy for MVP animal clinics. This team member will collaborate with other members of the marketing team, third-party agencies, and be the subject matter expert on behalf of MVP Animal Hospitals. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we would like to meet you.
How you’ll make an impact:
- 3 + years’ marketing experience creating digital, print, logos, events, social designs, and writing.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Maintains current knowledge of graphic media, design trends, materials, best practices, techniques, and technology; exhibits a willingness to learn other applications as needed.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software proficiency.
- Prepare, rewrite, and edit copy to optimize it for grammar, clarity as needed.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with MVP clinics, marketing team, and leadership teams for new ideas and strategies.
- Attention to detail.
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- Ideate, write, and design effective visuals to support hospital needs day-to-day, including (but not limited to):
- Social media creative
- Digital & print collateral
- Clinic logos
- Client-facing collateral
- Facility collateral (i.e. posters, brochures, banners)
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Amend designs/ writing after feedback from key stakeholders.
- Ensures delivery of quality assets and projects are completed on time.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K - not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. #CORP123