Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has a new opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join our growing Facilities team! Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Facilities and Asset Coordinator will be a key player in our growing facilities and capital equipment strategy. This individual will be responsible for organizing and maintaining data for various operational functions, supporting ongoing asset management, facilitating equipment trainings, and facilitating communication related to construction projects and operational workflow. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, be an outstanding and upbeat communicator, and demonstrate the ability to identify and resolve problems in a quick and efficient manner.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support Capital Equipment team in asset capture.
- Collate and interpret data relevant to asset capture and ongoing lifecycle management.
- Provide proactive communication to clinics concerning upcoming preventative maintenance or on equipment.
- Assist in the logistical management of equipment orders and large-scale project coordination.
- Facilitate training and education sessions for hospital teams on new equipment.
- Ensure appropriate implementation and utilization of investments via location level follow up.
- Support management of facilities related tickets in MVP’s work ticketing system.
- Serve as a resource to clinics as it relates to facility lease inquiries, insurance inquiries, and identifying local vendors to complete a project or repair.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in managing key dates and timelines for construction and other clinic projects.
Talents you’ll bring to MVP:
- 2+ years relevant experience in facilities coordination or supply chain.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow through and follow up.
- Strong office coordination skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We’re a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it’s important to know what we are, it’s more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. #Corp123