Dunckel Veterinary Hospital is looking for a Full-Time Medical Director Veterinarian!
Our long-standing AAHA Accredited small animal hospital is seeking an experienced DVM to lead our team. At Dunckel Veterinary Hospital (DVH) we offer state-of-the-art medicine in a caring environment. Our veterinary hospital is well-equipped with advanced equipment and technologies to provide the highest standard of care. Our facility offers in-house testing for accurate diagnosis, high-definition digital x-ray, ultrasound, Trans-cervical endoscope, incubator/oxygen generator for neonatal care, new patient warming system, surgical suite, dentistry, in-house pharmacy, and more! We offer a variety of specialty services including: Exotic, Holistic/Acupuncture/Chiropractic Medicine, Feline Friendly Certification and Rehabilitation services planned for 2021. Our highly competent staff is as energized about cases as you are. Come be a part of a team that cares about each other, their patients and their clients.
Purpose of the Job:
The Medical Director (MD) of Dunckel Veterinary Hospital provides strategic direction, coaching, and mentoring to the associate veterinarians to ensure safe, consistent, efficient, therapeutic and ethical patient care and outstanding client service. The MD will collaborate with the Practice Manager to develop a hospital annual operating plan. The MD will own responsibility for ensuring Clinic Revenue Targets are achieved and minimum Standards of Care are developed and complied with. The MD understands they will wear many hats and will be passionate about clinical excellence, leadership, recruiting, retention and advocating for the growth of Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP).
Reasons to Join
- Fantastic and dedicated support staff with many Full-Time Licensed Veterinary Technicians and Vet Assistants.
- Practice Leadership that values quality of care and culture. Our staff has so much fun together!
- In hospital access to reproductive medicine doctors, integrative medicine doctors, exotic animal doctors and a Board-Certified Surgeon and Dentist.
- Top Notch customer service rankings.
- Clean, beautiful and modern facility.
Location: 2048 S. State Rd, Davison MI 48423
Davison, MI is located in Genesee County and offers a variety of activities. This quaint city offers boutique shopping, antiquing, hiking trails, the new Lake Callis water park and recreation area, a premier dog park and much more. With many seasonal events planned by the city there is always something to do! The Festival of Flags, Pumpkinfest, Lake Callis events are just the tip of the iceberg. Conveniently located near major cities, Davison has something for everyone.
- Licensed Michigan Veterinarian (Active & Clear).
- Excellent, demonstrated medical and surgical skills are essential
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, DVMs, and teammates to build a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of 5 years’ DVM experience
- 1+ years Leadership experience desired but not required
- Interest in canine reproduction is a plus
- Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus + Medical Director Bonus
- Generous Signing Bonus!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + dedicated PTO to attend
If this sounds like a great career option for you, APPLY Today for Immediate Consideration!