Stanley Veterinary Clinic has an opportunity for 2 additional Veterinary Technicians to join our established clinic!
With our state-of-the-art technology in clinic, advanced case load of specialty services and established medical team, this is the perfect position to advance your knowledge and skills! We are a 9 doctor practice with an ultrasound, CT scanner, digital and dental radiology, endoscopes, lasers, and more! Our large building has 9 exam rooms and 2 treatment areas. Plenty of learning opportunities on a variety of procedures that aren't normally done in a small animal practice!
Address: 8695 151st St, Overland Park, KS 66223
Schedule: Flexible schedule: 4 or 5 days/week (8 or 10 hour shifts) and rotational Saturdays.
Stanley Veterinary Clinic will always be at the forefront of new and exciting medical advancements to constantly provide the best veterinary care possible.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, affordable and technology driven veterinary care to our community and beyond. We believe that there is no substitute for outstanding medical and customer service practices. We have seven doctors on staff and exciting, new technology in our fast-paced and dynamic work environment. We offer a flexible schedule with a negotiable pay rate based on experience and opportunities to cross-train.
How you'll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials.
- MVP Dream Fund: Profit sharing
- Medical Benefits package, vacation, 401k (match), scrub allowance, pet discounts & wellness programs.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on culture, wellness & balance.
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
Apply for immediate consideration!