Amazing Opportunity for a Full-Time Associate Veterinarian
Central Animal Hospital is looking for a Full-Time Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team in Scarsdale, NY
Central Animal Hospital is committed to the health and well-being of all pets. We have nine experienced veterinarians on staff, as well as elite status as one of the few veterinary hospitals in the area that is AAHA accredited. Our mission is to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care to our patients while providing our clients with education and assistance in all aspects of animal care and ownership. Our state-of-the-art animal clinic diagnostic tools include x-rays, blood analyzers, endoscopes, and ultrasounds for detecting diseases, allergies, and systemic problems. We cover all pet health care needs, from major surgery to dentistry, from spays and neuters to chemotherapy. We welcome graduating Veterinarians to start their careers here, ensuring a high-level of support and guided mentorship. All Veterinarians will find interesting, diverse, and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a fair Work-Life balance. Our clinic promotes personal and professional growth for our employees by providing a respectful, educational, and fun workplace environment.
Reasons to Join:
- Mentorship available for new or recent DVM graduates
- Outstanding Staff with 9 DVMs and 9 Licensed Veterinary Technicians
- Great Schedule - 4 days a week with no night emergencies
- Voted Best Veterinary Center in the July 2019 issue of Westchester Magazine
- Voted Neighborhood Favorite Veterinary Hospital by Scarsdale, Edgemont, and Eastchester Next door Neighbors
- Only 30 minutes to New York City
Location: 317 Ardsley Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583
Scarsdale, NY is an upscale suburb of New York City in Westchester County with a quaint and lively atmosphere. It is widely considered one of the best places to live in New York. It offers beautiful homes, renowned schools, shopping, a variety of restaurants, parks, sporting activities and many other first-rate amenities.
- Licensed NY Veterinarian (active and clear)
- All Experience Levels Considered
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Guaranteed Competitive Base Salary + Production Bonus!
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Bonus (if applicable)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuing Education + Dedicated PTO to attend
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!!