Bethany Family Pet Clinic is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team!
Bethany Family Pet Clinic is a companion animal practice located in beautiful Bethany Village, just 20 minutes from downtown Portland and 15 minutes from Nike and Intel's campuses. We're an AAHA certified (since 1999) Fear Free Certified, Cat Friendly Practice Certified, and fully staffed with experienced individuals who are here to help you treat our loyal, and quickly growing, client base. We've been able to flourish during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we are looking to add another doctor to help encourage that growth. Our facility was custom-designed by Architecture Werks and is 7 years young! We have some of the best diagnostic equipment around including two ultrasounds, Storz endoscopy, surgical laser, and two full dental suites including one in our cat-specific treatment room.
Who are you? The ideal candidate is a seasoned DVM or exceptional recent graduate who possesses excellent communication, clinical, and teamwork skills. We are a collaborative team, so we are looking for someone that has excellent communication skills to both their coworkers and clients. You should be committed to compassionate, exceptional veterinary care, and be ready to go the extra mile to help our patients.
· Mentorship and collaborative work environment
· Competitive compensation: Above industry annual base salary plus a production bonus with NO negative accrual
· Medical/dental/vision insurance (full time)
· Continuing education stipend with paid training time to attend events/courses
· Generous pet benefits
· Fear Free certification at our expense
· Personal liability coverage (LIT)
· OR vet licensure and association dues
· Coworkers who bake delicious goodies