Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has a new opportunity for Vendor Services Coordinator to join our growing team. The Vendor Services Coordinator will be an integral part of our supply chain and hospital partner integration strategy. This role will be responsible for new partner hospital vendor integrations as well as ongoing vendor relationship support and administration. This candidate will work collaboratively with MVP"s internal functional teams, largely veterinary hospital teams, integrations, and finance. Collaboration across these functions ensures integration activities, vendor account maintenance and ongoing supplier maintenance are completed effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, provide a high level of customer service via outstanding and upbeat communication, and demonstrate the ability to identify and resolve problems in a quick and efficient manner.
How you will make an impact:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Orchestrate vendor integration process for new hospital partnerships, keeping milestones on track throughout process, by working directly with vendor partners.
- Support end to end integration from information capture, vendor notification, verification of completion and virtual shopping activation where applicable.
- Initiate new vendor setup and information capture to include integration process documentation.
- Create appropriate documentation to communicate timely updates to hospital leadership throughout process.
Vendor Management & Maintenance
- Responsible for supporting ongoing maintenance of vendor accounts for MVP hospital locations.
- Maintain and conduct regular audits of Vetcove, web-based procurement platform, ensuring correct linkage to suppliers and user profiles.
- Proactively communicate clinic or contact changes to vendor partners.
- Manage supplier documentation and process guides, including provider contacts, requirements for integrations, tax exemption process and/or overall process or relationship changes.
- Support management and resolution of vendor services tickets, in MVP"s work ticketing system, for aligned hospitals.
- Support ongoing Vendor Services initiatives and projects.
Talents you will bring to MVP:
- 2+ years relevant experience in vendor relations, office administration or customer service.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent organization, follow through and follow up.
- Strong MS Office experience, Monday.com experience a plus.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We are a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it is important to know what we are, it is more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What is in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K... not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.