Mission Veterinary Partners has select Certified and Experienced Veterinary Technician opportunities available to join our amazing teams!
St. Louis Park, Arden Hills & Oak Grove
What's in it for you:
- Competitive above market compensation based on experience and credentials. (starting at $17.00+)
- Sign On Bonuses to be paid out after 90 days of employment (Limited Locations)
- Opportunities to bonus up to 4X per year!
- Medical Benefits package: Health, dental and vision options with well known providers! vacation, 401k (employer match), scrub allowance, pet discounts & wellness programs.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on culture, wellness & balance.
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
- Select locations offering Relocation or Signing Bonus incentives
- Training programs and mentorship opportunities with established team members
- Team bonding events and activities.
How you'll make an impact in the live of our patients:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- Veterinary Technician Certification (CVT) specific positions available!
- Have minimum of 3-6 months experience monitoring anesthesia and performing exam room tech duties.
- Be able to draw blood from both Jugular and Cephalic. Be able to place an IV Catheter.
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
Apply for immediate consideration!