Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is adding a Project Manager to be an important member of our growing team. Reporting to the Project and Deployment Manager, the Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction for a variety of projects including strategic initiatives, process improvements, system enhancements, and new hospital integration. You will drive and coordinate meetings, manage resources and communicate with stakeholders to ultimately meet the project needs and deadlines
How you'll make an impact:
- Lead project teams (virtual, matrix) and applies project management processes (including managing stakeholder expectations, communications, budget management, schedule management, performance reporting, etc.) to a project
- Lead project review meetings, documents project status, creates and updates project plans, resolves issues and reports critical items including action plans to management and stakeholders
- Manage the relationship of vendor sourced solutions and consultants
- Identify resources needed, assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities
- Communicate with leadership, business partners, and project stakeholders to ensure continuing alignment with project objectives
- Manage stakeholder (customers, vendors, etc.) and team expectations
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks
- Maintain scope, cost, and schedule of projects through management of the project or sub-project team and interaction with the Project Sponsor
- Develop metrics, KPIs, and feedback loops to measure and improve project processes
- Serve as the point of escalation for project requests
- Create lessons learned after each project and document
- Other related duties as assigned
- Special projects as assigned
- Travel occasionally as needed
Talents you'll bring to MVP:
- 3+ years project management experience
- Bachelor's degree or related experience
- Proficient with project management concepts such as Scope, Communication, Financial, and Risk Management practices
- Strong experience in MS Project, Monday.com or similar project management programs preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a new project and new project team
- Extensive experience with managing external vendors
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, inclusive of written, verbal and listening
- Analytic and strategic thinker capable of translating senior-level direction and corporate risk management policies and procedures into structured, practical, efficient, and effective business processes
- Able to achieve results in a matrix setting through stewardship, influence, motivation, and change leadership
- Ability to take initiation and properly prioritize workload
- Leader with demonstrated sound business judgment
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Extensive skills in business management tools including MS Office
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We're a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it's important to know who we are, it's more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We put people before profits and invest in our talented teams. Our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discounts and dollar for dollar match on 401K... not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.