Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) has an immediate opportunity for a Hospital Operations Support Specialist to become a valuable member of our growing Continuous Improvement team. In this important role, you will work with hospitals during their conversion to our preferred lab partner as well as provide ongoing hospital support. Your strong experience in veterinary clinical settings, your passion for learning, and great communication skill will allow you to work through change management with several different hospitals at a time. Using your organizational, efficient and task-oriented approach, the hospitals you work with will finish their lab and pricing journey with a sense of empowerment and confidence.
How You'll Make an Impact:
Laboratory: Reference and In-House: 20%
- Responsible for helping to onboard new hospitals in our MVP reference lab contract; pricing discussions, ensure supply delivery, training
- Work with hospital leaders on goal setting and tracking
- Serve as ongoing hospital support to ensure doctor and team satisfaction
- Work together with key leaders both within MVP and our lab partners to review quarterly performance and develop growth plans and key performance indicators
Pricing & Profitability: 15%
- Work with hospital leaders on pricing and training on what goes into the cost of a service
- Track performance against operational metrics to work with partners to exceed accuracy and efficiency targets
- Trigger district leaders when price reviews are needed
- Compile and review monthly usage reports for hospital leaders
- Work with a committee of hospital user leaders throughout the MVP network to continually refine future project needs
- Work in collaboration with project teams to assist in development, beta execution and hand-off
- Help explore new initiative needs within our organization and research as needed
Unleashed: Wage Price Event: 65%
- Work with hospital leaders both pre and post event to ensure highest satisfaction
- Support CI team and hospitals during event as needed
- Answer operational, workflow, efficiency and pricing questions as needed prior to, during and after event to ensure PM & hospital team buy-in and support
Talents You'll Bring to MVP:
- Bachelor or associate degree in veterinary health and/or business field, Certified Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Practice Manager preferred
- A minimum of 3+ years in a leadership role in veterinary clinical practice with strong project and business involvement required
- Have the heart of teacher with a strong desire to develop teams for success, while being resourceful
- Ability to spot inefficiencies and create solutions quickly
- Great communication skills and enjoyment of change management
- Strong computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and at least one veterinary practice management software systems)
- Ability to meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work through change management situation with difficult personalities
- Up to 25% travel possible
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We're a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it's important to know what we are, it's more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We invest in our talented teams and our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discount and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.