Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is adding a Brand Marketing Coordinator to be an important member of our growing Marketing team. The Brand Marketing Coordinator is a self-starter and solution finder who will work closely with the Brand Marketing Manager and other Marketing team members to ensure MVP marketing strategies are effectively implemented. This role will be responsible for marketing coordination, strategy and execution for MVP and will work with the Brand Marketing Manager on day-to-day marketing projects. This person will collaborate with the marketing team, third-party agencies and coordinate projects for student engagement, business development, mentorship marketing and talent acquisition.
How you'll make an impact:
Brand Marketing & Engagement Support
- Work closely with the marketing team to create multi-channel campaigns.
- Support the day-to-day marketing needs of student engagement, business development, mentorship marketing and talent acquisition through an internal request form.
- Coordinate execution of website updates.
- Collaborating and executing with the marketing team on giveaways and promotional items for MVP business lines.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's brand strategy.
- Support the Marketing Brand Manager in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by updating calendars, posting to social media channels, completing creative briefs, and maintaining campaign checklists.
- Monitor MVP social pages and assist Brand Manager with best practices on how to respond.
- Help grow and engage with the MVP social following.
- Manage all MVP social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram) by scheduling posts, interacting with followers, and answering questions through chat.
- Research and evaluate industry influencers for student engagement.
- Work with the MVP Creative team by completing creative briefs for multiple projects and communicating the project owners' vision clearly and effectively.
Event Marketing Support
- Collaborate with Events Coordinator for event materials, i.e. invitations, event signage, programs, badges, table tents, etc.
- Support marketing team in selecting, coordinating, and monitoring giveaway inventory.
- Coordinate timeline and shipping of event materials.
- Track and report on event budget as it relates to overall marketing budget.
Promotional Marketing Support
- Collaborate with business lines to build and create unique promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with graphic designer to develop graphics for various business lines.
- Visit clinics and take photos of the team/ clinic for use in marketing materials and website rebuilds.
- Communicate campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to internal stakeholders while providing instructions for promotion or use.
- Report on promotional campaign success.
- Execute the logistical process of Brand Marketing efforts for student engagement and talent acquisition by creating event invites, JotForms, QR Codes, bit.ly links, swag and more.
- Help brainstorm physical and digital branding and design elements for various events and initiatives.
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of collateral materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed.
- Create presentations for key meetings, following up with marketing partners to ensure content deliverables are met.
- Create materials in Canva to support talent acquisition, student engagement and mentorship marketing.
Talents you'll bring to MVP:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- 2+ years working in a marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Canva a plus.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We're a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it's important to know who we are, it's more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We put people before profits and invest in our talented teams. Our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discounts and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.