Village Animal Clinic is seeking a Full time Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our team!
Are you ready to try something new and are ready to leave primary care behind? Do you love anesthesia and dental work? We have an amazing opportunity for a LVT to join our specialized team!
Village Animal Clinic specializes in Dental Prophylaxis and Oral Surgery. Have you ever wanted to acquire your veterinary technician specialty (VTS) in dentistry? At Village Animal Clinic we support our technicians in their journey of developing their careers and have an entire department within our company to help you reach your goals.
Location: 34415 Grand River Ave, Farmington, MI 48335
Shift Details: This is a Full time position (30+ hours a week). The normal shift time is Mon-Thur 8:30am-6:00pm and 8:30am-5:00pm on Fridays. Rotating Saturdays are required, from 8:00am-1:30pm.
Benefits we offer:
- Industry leading pay for you, discounts for your furry friends!
- Medical, vision and dental benefits package.
- 401k program with company match starting day 1!
- A yearly scrub allowance for all employees.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on work-life harmony - You'll get PTO and have the time to use it!
- Free virtual yoga, fitness and meditation classes for ALL employees.
- Free virtual registered dietitian lead wellness, nutrition and cooking classes for ALL employees.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities!
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
How you'll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
We put people first and never compromise on our values.
Apply for immediate consideration!
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.