Foothills Pet Healthcare Clinic is seeking an experienced Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team!
"At Foothills Pet Healthcare Clinic, our goal is to strengthen the bond between people and their pets by providing medical, surgical, and pet care solutions to pets and pet owners. We are a small animal, full-service clinic that utilizes our team members to their fullest potential. You can rest assured that we will work hard to continue to be your first choice for the highest standards of care and the best pet health solutions."
Shift Details: Full-time position (Monday-Friday), with rotating Saturdays.
How you"ll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- New graduate or experienced.
- Veterinary Technician Certification or Licensure RVT specific positions also available!
- Have minimum of 3-6 months experience monitoring anesthesia and performing exam room tech duties.
- Be able to draw blood from both Jugular and Cephalic. Be able to place an IV Catheter.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials. (Hourly)
- Generous bonus available for qualified candidates!
- MVP Dream Fund: Profit sharing (in eligible clinics)
- Medical Benefits package, vacation, 401k (match), scrub allowance, pet discounts & wellness programs.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on culture, wellness & balance.
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds and lift over 50 pounds with the assistance of a coworker. Requires sufficient ambulatory skills.
- Able to work in noisy work conditions with sounds from animals and equipment that can be moderately high.
- Employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to successfully perform the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position. Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.
We put people first and never compromise on our values.
Apply for immediate consideration!
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.