Certified Veterinary Technician
Mesa, AZ Posted: 11/24/2021
Noe's Ark Animal Hospital is seeking a Full Time Certified Veterinary Technician to join our team!
WE ARE TRUE ANIMAL LOVERS WITH A PASSION FOR HEALING PETS.
We have assembled an amazing veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our team displays an unrivaled commitment to our clients through continuing education, technological advances in veterinary medicine and service, and most importantly, administering compassionate care to all pets and their owners entrusted to us.
Location: 717 N Lindsay Rd Mesa, AZ 85213
Shift Details: This is a full time position (30+hours/week) A 1 hour lunch is provided every day.
Benefits we offer:
- Industry leading pay for you, discounts for your furry friends!
- Medical, vision and dental benefits package.
- 401k program with company match starting day 1!
- A yearly scrub allowance for all employees.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on work-life harmony - You'll get PTO and have the time to use it!
- Free virtual yoga, fitness and meditation classes for ALL employees.
- Free virtual registered dietitian lead wellness, nutrition and cooking classes for ALL employees.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities!
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
How you'll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- 1+ years of technician experience required.
- Veterinary Technician Certification or Licensure (CVT, RVT, LVT or LVMT) specific positions also available!
- Have minimum of 3-6 months experience monitoring anesthesia and performing exam room tech duties.
- Be able to draw blood from both Jugular and Cephalic. Be able to place an IV Catheter.
Already have an account? Log in here