Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is expanding our team in the Cincinnati, OH community and looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Customer Care Associate to join our growing network!
NO MORE OVERNIGHTS! We hope that caught your attention! If you are tired of doing overnights and want a great work to life balance and still be able to work within emergency medicine we are the hospital for you! Our goal is to eliminate burn out. The best part is that you will still have a high income and do what you love. Whether you are from primary care or emergency, we encourage you to apply if you have strong communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment!
MVP is a growing network of 170+ independently named, small animal practices across the United States! Our scope of practices includes General Practice, as well as some specialty practices. We understand that urgent cases arise and our clients are looking for the best care for their pets. We are looking forward to building our new Urgent Care facility in Cincinnati soon!
We are seeking a customer care associate with a passion for emergency medicine! As a network, we stress quality of life for every team member, including our veterinarians. You WANT you to be a part of our team! If you're looking for a better schedule, a fun team and a company that values its team members, consider this opportunity.
Cincinnati, OH is a city on the Ohio River. The Over-the-Rhine district is known for its 19th-century architecture, including Findlay Market, which has food and craft vendors. To the north is the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. The Cincinnati Museum Center encompasses history, science and children's museums in the art deco Union Terminal. With all these attractions to occupy your spare time, Cincinnati is bound to please all members of your family!
MVP Benefits we offer:
- Industry leading pay for you, discounts for your furry friends!
- Medical, vision and dental benefits package.
- 401k program with company match starting day 1!
- A yearly scrub allowance for all employees.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on work-life harmony - You'll get PTO and have the time to use it!
- Free virtual yoga, fitness and meditation classes for ALL employees.
- Free virtual registered dietitian lead wellness, nutrition and cooking classes for ALL employees.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities!
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
If you are looking for a hard-working team that also knows how to have fun, APPLY Today for Immediate Consideration!
A veterinary receptionist must be able to provide excellent customer care in accordance with hospital policy and promote gold standard medical care. While under the supervision of the practice manager, a veterinary receptionist must be able to effectively and accurately perform the following duties that include but are not limited to:
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Delegate additional cleaning duties as necessary during slow times in the absence of a supervisor.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
- To perform this job successfully it will be necessary to become proficient in the use of the practice management software Avimark.
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- May be asked to assist animals with minimal contact.
Special Working Conditions:
- Endure sitting, standing and walking on hard floor surfaces for extended periods
- Must be able to work in noisy work conditions.
- The employee is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch.
- The employee exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information with all clients and team members.