Companion Animal Hospital of Norridge is seeking an experienced Certified Veterinary Technician
*with leadership opportunities* to join our team!
As Companion Animal Hospital of Norridge, we proudly offer the latest and best in veterinary medicine, patient care, and customer service. As the veterinarian in Norridge, IL, our hospital is equipped with advanced diagnostics for the most comprehensive medical and surgical care, and we have board-certified diagnostic and surgical specialists available to help you with your pet's treatments. In addition to the skills of our team members and the technology we offer, we place a strong emphasis on providing thorough, compassionate care that will see your pet through a long and healthy life.
Since our establishment in 1951 as Norwood Park Animal Hospital, we have seen many changes, such as three new additions (including a specialty surgery facility in 1982) and a major remodeling. This expansion has enabled us to provide even more quality services to Norridge, Harwood Heights, Chicago, Elmwood Park, Dunning, and many other neighborhoods.
Location: 4321 N Harlem Ave Norridge, IL 60706
Shift Details: This is a Full time position(30+hours/week) with rotational weekends.
Benefits we offer:
- Industry leading pay for you, discounts for your furry friends!
- Medical, vision and dental benefits package.
- 401k program with company match starting day 1!
- A yearly scrub allowance for all employees.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on work-life harmony - You'll get PTO and have the time to use it!
- Free virtual yoga, fitness and meditation classes for ALL employees.
- Free virtual registered dietitian lead wellness, nutrition and cooking classes for ALL employees.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities!
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
How you'll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be part of the leadership team
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.