Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is adding a Senior Implementation Support & Training Specialist to be an important member of our growing Continuous Improvement. As a Senior Implementation Support & Training Specialist, you will work closely with our hospitals and our MVP lab department to ensure their PIMS are integrated and set up correctly during a reference lab conversion as well as during our Unleashed Wage Journeys. You will help identify areas of opportunity and refine Practice Management Software for best use. Since you are efficient and a problem solver, working with a deadline, collaborating, and supporting our team sounds like fun!
How you'll make an impact:
Practice Management Systems Support
· You will help set up lab reminders and link tests for hospitals during their conversion to our preferred lab partners.
· You will have discussions with the hospitals to ensure your set up matches their workflows.
· You will enter new pricing and perform periodic pricing audits using their practice management software to ensure goals are being met.
Practice Management System Support and Refinement
· Responsible for creation of MVP PIMS streamlining SOP: re-categorizing systems into MVP Chart of Accounts, inactivation of unused/incorrect code, etc. to prepare for new PIMS system.
· Help train and work with hospital leaders on optimal use of different PIMS systems using acquisition discovery and best practice guidelines.
Other Product Analysis and Support
· You will help support clinics using our help desk platforms.
· You will help with keeping our team updated and on-track using the tools provided to you.
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Talents you'll bring to MVP:
· Strong competency in veterinary practice management software using one or more of the following: Cornerstone, Impromed, AVImark, eVetPractice, ezyVet required.
· Experience in veterinary health-related field, Certified Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Practice Manager degree preferred.
· 2+ years' experience using veterinary specific practice management software in day-to-day operations in a veterinary hospital or corporation.
· Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office 365 – Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
· Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy with clinical and business focus.
Why Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP)?
Because we do things a bit differently here. We're a rapidly growing network of veterinary hospitals located throughout the United States. And while it's important to know who we are, it's more important to know what drives us - our mission to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our actions speak louder than those words. We put people before profits and invest in our talented teams. Our connection to our core values last longer than a quick glance through the employee handbook - we live them every day! MVP is a place where careers thrive for those who believe the right team can achieve anything.
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, pet health discounts and dollar for dollar match on 401K...not to mention a team of smart and friendly coworkers!
Mission Veterinary Partners (MVP) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.