CVT/Skilled Veterinary Assistant
Port Orange, FL Posted: 1/12/2022
Ravenwood Veterinary Clinic is searching for Certified Veterinary Technician/Skilled Veterinary Assistant
4540 S Clyde Morris Blvd, Port Orange, FL 32129
Ravenwood Veterinary Clinic was established in 1979, with the simple goal of providing animal owners a single destination for all of their veterinary needs. Ravenwood Veterinary Clinic is also set apart by the wide range of pets that we see, which not only includes dogs, cats and exotics, but also pocket pets, wildlife and any other animals that require state-of-the-art medical care. Our inclusive approach to veterinary medicine and highly-trained veterinarians are just a couple of the reasons that pet owners and animal lovers from far and wide come to see us when they need prompt access to outstanding veterinary care. We provide services for extensive dental work, orthopedic and soft tissue surgery, in addition to diagnostic and preventative medicine.
Shift Details: This is a Full Time position. Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-7pm, Friday 7am-6pm, Saturday 7am-5pm, closed Sunday
Benefits we offer:
- Industry leading pay for you, discounts for your furry friends!
- Medical, vision and dental benefits package.
- 401k program with company match starting day 1!
- A yearly scrub allowance for all employees.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on work-life harmony - You'll get PTO and have the time to use it!
- Free virtual yoga, fitness and meditation classes for ALL employees.
- Free virtual registered dietitian lead wellness, nutrition and cooking classes for ALL employees.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities!
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
How you'll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
Already have an account? Log in here