Certified Veterinary Technician ($500 sign on Bonus!)
Mount Prospect, IL Posted: 1/12/2022
Companion Animal Hospital of Mount Prospect is seeking an experienced Certified Veterinary Technician to join our team!
***$500 sign on Bonus!***
At Companion Animal Hospital of Mount Prospect, our dedicated team of animal lovers is committed to delivering the most outstanding veterinary care to the Mount Prospect and Arlington Heights areas with an emphasis on progressive medicine, personable service, and lasting commitment to our clientele.
Location: 2010 Camp McDonald Rd, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Shift Details: This is a full time position (30+hours/week). Must have availability to start work at 7:15am and 10-12 hour shifts some days. 1-2 Saturdays/month is required.
Benefits we offer:
- Industry leading pay for you, discounts for your furry friends!
- Medical, vision and dental benefits package.
- 401k program with company match starting day 1!
- A yearly scrub allowance for all employees.
- Flexible schedule with a focus on work-life harmony - You'll get PTO and have the time to use it!
- Free virtual yoga, fitness and meditation classes for ALL employees.
- Free virtual registered dietitian lead wellness, nutrition and cooking classes for ALL employees.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities!
- Customized learning and developmental opportunities!
How you'll make an impact:
- Provide quality patient care in tandem with other medical professionals.
- Be proficient in a variety of skills ranging from but not limited to: laboratory, pharmacy, radiology, surgery and dentistry.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in patient files. Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- Schedule appointments, take payments and check-in clients. Answer practice phone lines.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties and equipment maintenance as directed.
- Support a work environment and culture that values critical thinking, problem solving, engagement, inclusion and diversity at all levels.
- 1+ years of technician experience required.
- Veterinary Technician Certification or Licensure (CVT, RVT, LVT or LVMT) specific positions also available!
- Have minimum of 3-6 months experience monitoring anesthesia and performing exam room tech duties.
- Be able to draw blood from both Jugular and Cephalic. Be able to place an IV Catheter.
Already have an account? Log in here