Westgate Pet Clinic has an opportunity for a full-time Veterinary Receptionist to join our team!
4345 France Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Do you want to work in a fast-paced veterinary clinic that provides quality care and services to pets and their owners? Then Westgate Pet Clinic, a growing 11 doctor practice in South Minneapolis, is the place for you!
We are seeking a full-time veterinary receptionist with ideally at least two years' experience in either human or animal medicine.
Shift Details: This is a full-time position (30+ hours/week). Every other Saturday is required.
Summary: A veterinary receptionist must be able to provide excellent customer care in accordance with hospital policy and promote gold standard medical care.
While under the supervision of the practice manager, a veterinary receptionist must be able to effectively and accurately perform the following duties that include but are not limited to:
- Maintain excellent client communication.
- Record all pertinent medical, client and case related information in the patient record accurately with appropriate grammar, terms and accurate information.
- Review medical records, estimates or discharge instructions with clients.
- May be asked to assist animals with minimal contact.
- Provide client care for scheduling appointments, taking payments and checking in clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties.
- Perform equipment maintenance as directed.
- Delegate additional cleaning duties as necessary during slow times in the absence of a supervisor.
- Identify areas or items needing additional attention.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Mission Veterinary Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.