P2 is looking for a Technical Operations and Facilities Business Analyst for a biotechnology client (Bothell, WA). They require a Business Analyst to support their technical operations and facilities team with good manufacturing practice, lab validation and facility set-up.
GxP in pharma is a collection of quality guidelines and regulations created to ensure that bio/pharmaceutical products are safe, meet their intended use, and adhere to quality processes during manufacturing, control, storage, and distribution.
Roles and Responsibilities
IT Business Analyst Skills:
- Strong client-facing BA, critical thinking, experienced in developing: use cases/user story, UAT, test plan
- Understand and put in place business/system processes map
- Create and review technical and training documents
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Understand relational DB design
- Analysis of upstream/downstream business and system impact