Our Life Sciences / Biotech client is expanding IT services within their commercial organization as they look to expand commercialization from 1 to 6 products in the next 18-24 months.
They are looking for a BA resource that has experience in Life Science product commercialization:
Sales & Managed Markets, Marketing, Market Development, Pricing, Global Market Insights
IT Business Analyst Skills: Strong client-facing BA, critical thinking, experienced in developing:
- Use cases/user story, UAT, test plan
- Understand and put in place business/system processes map
- Create and review technical and training documents
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Understand relational DB design
- Analysis of upstream/downstream business and system impact
Organization Skills: Organized, good at time management, follow-up on action items, manage scope, manage schedule, communication with customers, experience with small and complex projects, risk management, change management.
System Admin Skills: Introductory design and system architecture skills, troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues, hands-on admin experience with a variety of COTS/configurable applications.