Seattle, Posted: 2/28/2020
P2 is looking for TensorFlow Engineers to join our AI Practice!
As part of our team, you will be responsible for optimizing and developing state-of-the-art deep learning neural networks to solve real world problems with our customers while working alongside true leaders in this field.
You are someone with the mental capacity and prowess to welcome challenging problems, distill real requirements, then deliver solutions which either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you’ll get to deliver these to production in customer-facing products!
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language (Java, C++ or C# including object-oriented design)
- 1+ year of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, statistics, engineering, mathematics, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, or related fields.
- Experience with machine learning / deep learning frameworks and libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, Chainer, Caffe, Scikit, etc.)
- Experience with building complex software systems successfully delivered to customers.
Already have an account? Log in here