Preferred Podiatry Group (PPG), a member of the Assembly Health family of companies, is looking for a creative, motivated problem solver who will lead the Facility Service Representative team. The Facility Service Team Lead role is at the forefront of ensuring the FSR Team delivers world class customer service to our Podiatrists and the Nursing Home Staff. If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry and love being challenged with the opportunity to grow your career and make a direct impact on our business, then look no further! We are expanding and looking to add to our motivated team of individuals that pride themselves on their strong critical thinking skills, dedication, team focused mentality, and our “can-do/go-getter” attitude.
What you will do
- Manage a geographical territory of nursing facilities to ensure that they are prepared for upcoming visits with the Podiatrist.
- The FSR Team manages 20 inbound calls, performing 25 outbound calls, and sending 50 emails a day.
- Help assure facilities that we are doing the best job we can by resolving issues that arise in a timely fashion.
- Provide leadership to the FSR Team and implement quality assurance measures to ensure we are providing world-class customer service.
- Conduct monthly Call QA Checks on inbound and outbound calls
- Track customer service metrics and report out weekly during team huddles
- Lead the team during various campaigns i.e., Consent Boost, Missing Paperwork, etc.
- Assist with training and onboarding new hires as needed
- Partnering with the Logistics Coordinator to relay scheduling changes and requests
- Work with the facilities to register additional residents and gather necessary paperwork for current patients.
- Serve as the liaison between Facility Onboarding and the FSR Team by coordinating first visits and setting facilities and providers up for success.
What it takes to join the family
- Individuals who take great pride in helping elderly patients receive the care they need
- High School diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred
- 3+ Years’ experience in a Customer Service role (retail, restaurant, hospitality, call center)
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Ability to work in a high call volume environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented individuals who are team players and self-starters
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with EMR / EHR preferred
- Adaptable to change and willingness to learn different processes
- We pay you for your initiative! Base compensation plus an incentivize pay program based on your performance.
- Be part of something special—we are in high growth mode through organic growth and Acquisition.
- Career growth--your next role with Assembly might not be created yet—we are waiting for you to help us chart the way!
- Robust ongoing training and development programs.
- Standard medical benefits, 401(k) plan, Paid Time off to enjoy your time away from the office.
- Located in the heart of the West Loop—across from Ogilvie and the Clinton “L” station—Starbucks, Dunkin, and the French Market at your doorstep.
- Did we mention how much we love Halloween, hosting trivia, happy hours, and other group events (some are virtual and socially distanced right now)
PPG’s unparalleled quality of care, best-in-class physicians, and technology are the driving forces behind our ability to bring unmatched compliance, financial viability, staff efficiency, and positive outcomes to the senior living facilities and residents that we serve. PPG’s fast-growing network of doctors serves thousands of seniors in more than 3,000 senior care facilities throughout seventeen states.
Assembly Health, based in Chicago, IL, provides clients Revenue Cycle Acceleration™ through tech-enabled RCM, analytics, and compliance. Serving thousands of communities and hundreds of provider practices throughout 30+ states in the US. Assembly continues to leverage technology to improve patient outcomes and enhance revenue for communities.