Preferred Podiatry Group (PPG), a member of the Assembly Health family of companies, is a nationally recognized leader in Podiatric Healthcare services for long-term care and nursing home facilities. We are looking for experienced Nurse Practitioners to join our Clinical Team and assist in providing preventative care, diagnosis, and treatment of a range of problems affecting the feet, ankles, and lower legs. If you are looking for a company that is focused on being the best in the industry and love being challenged, then look no further! We are expanding and looking to add to our world class team of individuals that pride themselves on being detail-oriented, dedicated, team focused, and having a 'can-do/go-getter' attitude.
What our Nurse Practitioners and Physicians do
- Provide clinical care to patients in long-term care, nursing home, skilled nursing, independent living, and assisted living facilities.
- Assess, diagnose, treat, and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb
- Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups including the elderly and infirm
- Utilize diabetic shoes and insoles to prevent wounds and immobility
- Deliver foot health education
- Understand the mechanics of the body to preserve, restore and develop movement
- Be a part of the nursing facility healthcare team to provide the best outcome for the patient
- Participate in Medicare mandated quality measure programs to demonstrate the highest quality of care to our patients and nursing facilities
What it takes to join the family
- Master's degree Completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner program. required
- 2 to 5 years' experience post Nurse Practitioner training in the podiatry space strongly preferred.
- Experience working in the LTC or Nursing Home facility space preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse - MN Board of Nursing required upon hire and Certified Nurse Practitioner - American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) required Certification.
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource required upon hire
- ACLS/BLS Tier 2-Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Multisource preferred
- On-site training with a seasoned physician.
- Flexibility - pick your schedule and we build it. Full and Part Time positions available.
- Assigned support staff that handles all scheduling, customer service, and orders medical supplies.
- Company iPad for the NextGen EMR.
- Internal billing and credentialing resources.
- Competitive compensation so the only limit in place is how often you choose to practice
- Freedom to work autonomously in a long-term care facility with guaranteed patients from the start.
- Work-life balance that allows you to maintain a great career including full time or part time schedule - completely up to you!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Standard medical benefits, 401(k) plan, Paid Time off to enjoy your time away from the office.
Preferred Podiatry Group, based in Chicago, IL, employs a team of 100 Podiatrists - Foot and Ankle Surgeons - who travel to nursing homes to meet with patients that need care. We are currently partnered with over 3,000 facilities across 18 states.
Assembly Health, based in Chicago, IL, provides clients Revenue Cycle Acceleration™ through tech-enabled RCM, analytics, and compliance. Serving thousands of communities and hundreds of provider practices throughout 30+ states in the US. Assembly continues to leverage technology to improve patient outcomes and enhance revenue for communities.